Trade show giveaways are a hot item in Los Angeles California. Companies are always vying for new business in this trade show Mecca and competition can be fierce. For this reason, it’s essential to develop a unique line of branded promo items that will get people excited about your brand.
Attendees enjoy receiving trade show giveaways handed out at Los Angeles events. Most people will agree that one of the most exciting aspects of attending shows is to acquire a bounty of corporate swag.
While promotional products are an affordable way to build your brand it is advisable to give away quality merchandise. Keep in mind that trade show attendees receive a lot of merchandise and a considerable amount lands in trash cans.
The best approach for ensuring attendees hold onto your promo giveaways is to buy items that people need or want. The following five tips can help you select merchandise that people will appreciate and want to use for a long time.
1. Understand your target audience: Trade show attendees rarely turn away promotional gifts, but around half ends up in the trash. Taking time to learn about the likes and dislikes of customers will go a long way in choosing items they can enjoy for quite some time.
Consider investing in trade show gifts that recipients can use frequently. Good options for the Los Angeles market include eco-friendly products such as reusable canvas tote bags, poly-pure sports bottles, and recycled notepads, pens, and journals.
2. Establish branding: Imprinting your company name and logo on writing pens, magnets, and metal key rings is an inexpensive way to get your company name in front of trade show attendees. However, these kinds of gifts typically aren’t effective in establishing brand recognition.
It’s important to think about what you want your branding messages to say about your business. If you promote healthy lifestyles, give away items like organic cotton tote bags, stress relief balls, or merchandise manufactured from recycled goods. If you are a computer company hand out personalized USB flash drives or other types of techno gadgets.
3. Purchase good quality merchandise: It’s not uncommon for trade show exhibitors to invest thousands of dollars to display their products at Los Angeles CA promotional events. Add in the costs of travel expenses, booth space, signage, and tablecloths and it’s tempting to cut corners on promo gifts.
Cheap items will likely leave recipients with a less than favorable impression of your business. Owners who are unable to afford large quantities of quality merchandise should consider buying a lower quantity and hand out giveaway items to good prospects instead of everyone that visits their exhibition booth.
4. Get attendees involved: Trade show attendees often visit booths in groups. Afterward they talk about their encounters amongst each other. Owners can take advantage of this by providing unusual, exciting, and fun items that encourage group interaction.
This might be accomplished by tossing inflatable beach balls or imprinted soccer balls into the audience. Or, it might involve setting up a miniature golf putting station where people putt for prizes. Getting people involved is a simple way to generate excitement about your brand.
5. Imprint trade show merchandise: The purpose of giving away trade show merchandise is to introduce your company to customers and let people know how to get in contact with you. Promo gifts should be imprinted with company logo, website address, and phone number and placed in a position where info is easily seen.
Gorilla Marketing has nearly 30 years experience helping companies select uncommon trade show giveaways that no one else has. We offer high quality promotional merchandise that can be customized to suit your advertising needs.